Passionate people do wonderful work
- Customer Devotion: We serve our customers' best interests with passion and seek to surprise them by always going the extra-mile.
- Personal Impact: We empower our people to think freely, perform and succeed, working together to make a lasting difference.
- Everyday Excellence: We take accountability for setting and delivering the highest standards of quality, and never give up.
- Forward Thinking: We listen to the world around us and embrace every challenge with the ambition to learn, grow and innovate with speed and agility.
- Acting Responsibly: We do well by doing good, working with integrity, and showing respect to everyone, every time.
Celebrating your success – and ours
Across our global brands, you’ll find networks of excellence, established for our star performing Hearing Care Professionals. Each year, based on performance monitoring, high-achievers will be invited to join their country’s High Achievers Club. The invitation is a prestigious acknowledgement of our staff’s constant stellar achievements, and a symbol of the value we place on their expertise.
Members receive excellent benefits, from networking opportunities to special event access. They might also be rewarded with stock grant rights: across the world, around 450 of our high achievers currently benefit from Performance Stock Grant Plans.
As part of the Amplifon Group, every year 50 clinics from around the world are awarded the Charles Holland Award. This award recognises the clinics who have continued to work hard, with a passion for presenting an outstanding level of service to clients. Each year, three of these awards are reserved for New Zealand.
The late Charles Holland was the founder of the Amplifon Group over 60 years ago, and today, the Charles Holland Award is judged upon five key pillars:
- Customer Care